The Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group (NPSG) has the responsibility for getting the plan through all of the required steps to ensure that the end result reflects the views of the entire community.
The NPSG operates according to its Terms of Reference which may be read here.
The Terms of Reference states:
- The NPSG shall be formed from current town councillors and local members of the community and shall include not fewer than six and up to 12 members (no more than six to be Town Councillors in any capacity), to be ratified by the Hayle Town Council.
- The six non-Councillor places will be advertised as part of the process.
- The Town Clerk, or a representative from the Town Council office, can be present in an ex-officio, non-voting capacity at all meetings.
- The NPSG may co-opt additional support to carry out specific tasks for as short or long a period as necessary.
This is such an important and exciting opportunity for the town that anyone with an interest will be welcome to attend meetings and to contribute.
All are welcome – please join in.
Steering Group Members
The membership of the Steering Group is:
John Bennett, Chair. Resident, former town councillor and mayor. Appointed by the town council.
Town Council Members (maximum 6):
- Brian Capper, Deputy Chair. Hayle Town Council
- Graham Coad. Mayor, Hayle Town Council
- Nick Farrar. Mayor, Hayle Town Council
- Anne-Marie Rance, Hayle Town Council
- Bernie Wills. Hayle Town Council
Community Members (maximum 6):
- Jayne Ninnes. Resident. Former councillor and mayor
- Paul Pellegrinetti, Resident
- David Raymer. Rotary Club, Day Care Centre & Bodriggy Surgery
- Valerie Reardon. Resident. Environment and Green Energy Lead.
- Chris Roantree. Resident
Cornwall Council Member:
- Vanessa Luckwell, Community Link Officer, Cornwall Council
Agendas, Minutes and Documents
20170819 Review of Consultants Comments
20170805 Post-Consultation Meeting
Following is a clean, updated and edited copy of the Pre-Submission version ready to incorporate comments from the consultation.
The policies have gone through a major proof-reading exercise. The revised document is available in two versions, one showing markup and one in final format:
20160908 Meeting with Claire Williams and Richard Marsden re Sandy Acres
20160730 NPSG Meeting to Discuss Sluicing
Present: JB, BC, JN, VL,PP
Brief notes on the meeting on Education with Paul Renowden of Cornwall Council.
20151010 Meeting Documents
This is the presentation given on 28 May 2014 to organisations interested in joining the Steering Group.